Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Papertrey Make It Monday #107: Clear Card & Copic Coloring Basics

Hello! I am participating in Papertrey's Make-It-Monday this week. This week is all about making clear cards, as demonstrated by Nicole Heady here. I have always loved the look of clear cards, but never really experimented with them until now. I chose to use YOF: Violets for my card. Instead of using my copics to color the flowers, I decided to use watercolor pencils and an aqua brush for a watercolor, artistic look.
 I used a glue pen to add some vintage glitter to the center of the flowers.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colouring, the layout, the inside quote and stamping--everyhing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Susan this is stunning! I love the purple and green. The large flower on the inside is beautiful too, looks store bought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Susan. The Violets are colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete