Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tags for spring

Wow! It's been quite a while since I've updated my blog! Sorry about that - the holidays just got away from me. Since Christmas, I have begun painting the inside of our house. That's taken up alot of time too. But I've had time to craft in the evening - just haven't taken the time to photograph the cards until now.

So here are some tags I've made for spring. I have collected most of the Papertrey Flower Fusion sets, but have had a hard time coming up with ways to use them on cards. I noticed a tag on Melissa Bickford's blog here  using the flowers on tags. They are the perfect size for the Tag Sale dies by Papertrey. I always like to have some tags on hand to include with stamp sets I sell, or to use on packages. So I went to work and created a bunch of them. I just love the new FF#12 plaid flower top, and I paired it with the plaid leaves from Flower Fusion #6. And then I cut a bunch of tags and flower tops from different spring colored cardstock and went to town. Here's what I came up with:


I used Tag Sale Dies 1, 2 & 3, PTI cardstock in spring rain, spring moss, and harvest gold, various Flower Fusion sets, Versamagic Tea Leaves & Ocean Depth ink, PTI Canyon Clay, Spring Moss inks, misc pearls and buttons.  It's nice to have a stash ready! Thanks for looking!








1 comment:

  1. What a great stash of tags you have created. They are all so pretty and cheery. This is a great idea, and I should make some myself.

    ReplyDelete