Friday, May 4, 2012

2012 Mother's Day cards

Hello! I have two daughters. One is the mom of our first Granddaughter, whom we affectionately call "The Princess" - she's 8 months old. This first card is for her mom - this will be her first Mother's Day. I had to piece the sentiment on the front from several different sets and do some selective inking to come up with what I wanted. I also photographed the inside - I loved how the sentiment from Inside/Out Birthday fit so well with Mother's Day too!

Sorry for the awful photos - it's after midnight and the lighting stinks! I used PTI sets Little Princess, Delightful Dahlia, Inside/Out Birthday, Happy Day (Mother), and the "to the" and "of the" were from All About You.

My other daughter is expecting a baby boy in September. I figured she deserves a Mother-to-be card for Mother's Day. She is very excited about having a little boy. I just love the PTI set Hanging Out, so I put little boy clothes on the line. I guess I need to start collecting the Boy Basics line of stamps next!
The inside says "Happy Mother's Day" from the Happy Day set. The sentiment on the front is from Night Night Moon. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment