Sunday, September 15, 2013

Congrats card for Kelly

Hello! I wanted to share a card I made for my daughter. She ran a half marathon (13+ miles) today up in Philadelphia PA. It was her 5th half marathon. She has done one full marathon, and will do her second one in November. She is amazing! I wanted to make a congratulations card for her and decided to use a piece of an actual PA state map as the patterned paper. I fussy cut the area of the map to include Philadelphia. I used the banner die from MFT, as well as the coordinating alphabet for the finish line banner. Then I added a sentiment from PTI's Live Love Life set that says "U rock". This sentiment was perfect because it was the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon. Love it when that happens. Anyway, here is the card I made and a picture of her during and at the end of the race - still with a smile on her face!
 I used Congrats All Ways on the inside of the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment