Sunday, July 27, 2014

Baby Booties for Henry

Hello! I have a pair of nautical baby booties to share with you today. These are made with Papertrey's Baby Booties dies and Patches dies. I wanted to make them a bit nautical because my soon to be born grandson Henry's room is decorated in a nautical theme. I found some booties on Pinterest with a fairly easy looking sailboat pattern, so I tried to reproduce it on my booties. Not totally successful at it - the sailboats are a bit different, but let's just chalk that up to "handmade".

I had a heck of a time stitching these together for some reason. Must be a bit dyslexic today. I have a sneaky feeling that I have two right shoes, but Baby's feet are just going to have to adjust. :) Henry is due to be born the end of September/early October. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Great pair of booties!! Love your little sailboats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan ! How are you? These are just darling! Love the. In blue with the little sailboat! I have only made one pair and I have every single die...I have to get busy!

    ReplyDelete