Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hello! Happy Easter to you! I am so grateful for what Jesus did for me on Good Friday, and that He rose from the grave on Easter Sunday! We will be celebrating Easter with the kids and grandkids this year down at my daughter's house. I hope you have a blessed day! Here is a card I made to celebrate my Savior.
I used Papertrey's Tulip Time (can't put that set down!), the first Inspired set by Betsy Veldman, and one of the Modern Background stencils. Note to self: be careful where the diecut dot above the "i" in Savior falls! Too late to change it now! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you, too! Your card is lovely! The colors are magnificent and capture the reason why our Savior lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you, too! Your card is lovely! The colors are magnificent and capture the reason why our Savior lives!

    ReplyDelete