Monday, January 10, 2011

A worthy cause

I write today with a story about a fellow crafter. I work in a church where I see prayer requests everyday from people who have cancer. It is never an easy road. I came upon this story while reading one of my favorite card making blogs, the Waltzingmouse blog.  Katie's story, in particular, has touched my heart. Maybe it's because she is a fellow card maker, maybe it's those young boys of hers, whatever it is, I consider it a privilege to help out in any way I can.
Katie Emmerson Renz married to Kevin with 3 beautiful boys the twins Nate & Will aged 5 and Hunter aged 10 had some news just before Christmas that has rocked their world as they know it.

Katie has been diagnosed with stage 4 Stomach Cancer and is currently undergoing her only option which is Chemotherapy.


Katie is a fellow crafter and is loved within the crafting community.You can read Katie's story on her own blog here.
You can help Katie with her finances by going to this blog, where some of her dear friends have put together digi images for you to purchase. After purchasing them myself, I have made this card with a couple of the images and dedicate it to Katie.

 Supplies used are PTI spring rain and white cardstock, PTI fillable frame 3 die, and the digi images from Doodle Pantry. Please help out Katie if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment