Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Die cut Storage

I find I have amassed alot of Papertrey dies and therefore, have tons of die cuts to store. The best system I have found to do this is this case I found at Michael's. I think it is designed to hold photos, but it works great with die cuts too. The case holds 12 individual boxes. I store the case on the floor right beside my chair I sit in when I stamp. I will reach for it and see if I have the die cut already punched before I'll get up and cut new ones. It's very handy for me. I have a couple plastic tackle box type containers too, because this one got full pretty quick. They are nice for border cuts because I can put the dividers wherever I want. So it's nice to have two alternatives.

Case
 An individual box within the case (has my Tiny Tags in this one)
 All twelve boxes within the case. I combine some of the die cuts within a box. Like I have a box for all the Matt Stacks, all the doilies, all the Fillable Frames, etc.
Hope this helps someone else out!  Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I've seen this case online and have always wanted it because it seems very useful. I have some of the individual cases and love them, but having them all together in one neat package is even better! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great system. I won't even tell you my current system.....I'm impressed you even have professional looking labels on the cases. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete