Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Online card camp - week 3 card

Hello friends! I've really been enjoying the student gallery for camp - such fantastic cards and ideas! This week's color combo for the Online Card Camp is much more in my comfort zone. Some neutrals and a pop of red. Here's the combo:

Here's my card for week 3. I used PTI kraft cardstock, impressed with the PTI cane impression plate (reminds me of a quilt), PTI Vintage Picnic stamp set and dies, copic markers, and a scrap of red gingham ribbon. Love this color combo! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! The impression plate is perfect. I definately am going to order that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The colors are perfect, and the impression plate looks so good with the picnic basket. I now have (unopened) versions of all those goodies, so I will be making a version of this card soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic card. I love how you colored the basket and the shading behind the fruit is excellant. I love CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete