Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey 5th Anniversary Day Seven - Card #1

Hello! Back again with a card for the contest Nicole Heady has running over here on her blog for the Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary festivities. The challenge was to make a card using hearts. That one was easy, as I am in the middle of making Valentines for my family. This one holds a special place in my heart - it's a Valentine for my first grandchild - little 5 month old Chloe. It's my favorite of all the valentines I've made.
I used Quilter's Additions for the sentiment on the right, Tag-It's #11 for the sentiment on the left, and one of the sentiments from Tiny Treats Valentine for the faux ribbon. Also used the Rosey Posey set. I  used the heart border die and one of the Fillable Frames dies. Thanks for looking!

1 comment: