Sunday, February 5, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Card #3

Hello! I'm back again with my last card for the My Favorite Things challenge. Nicole Heady, of Papertrey Ink,  challenged us here on her blog to case one of the design team's favorite projects. This time, I chose Danielle Flanders. Danielle always seems to come up with out-of-the-box ways to use PTI stamps. It's one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" moments each time I look at her blog. Thanks Danielle for sharing your amazing creativity with us! 

Danielle made these awesome glassine envelopes for her daughter's birthday party invites using Blooming Button Bits.


I made a similar envelope to send a special encouragement to my daughter. I don't have Blooming Button Bits, so I used Everyday Button Bits. Such a fun set! I'm no Danielle, but I think it turned out pretty cute - I think I'll use this idea again!
Thanks for stopping by - have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment