Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day cards

I have been working on the Father's Day cards I need for this year. Last night I made two cards for my son-in-laws. One has two children, and the other is awaiting the birth of their first child, so his card sentiment is a little different. I used Papertrey's Banner Builder set and dies, the Fresh Alphabet set, patterned paper for the Argyle Socks collection, and the sentiment from My Hero, My Dad set.

I had to  selectively stamp the sentiment from the second card to get it like I wanted it. The "You're", and "gonna be" are from Big & Bold Wishes, and the "a great dad!" is from the My hero, My Dad set.

 I have two more cards to make - for my husband, and my father-in-law. I'll post them when I'm done. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment