Saturday, October 6, 2012

Card sets for Quilting Friends

Hello! I am going on a quilting retreat at the end of October with a bunch of my quilting friends. I have decided to take some of my cards and card sets along to try to sell. I have d o gar the cards to sewing and quilting. I haven't figured out how much to price them at yet. I'm thinking $2.00-$2.50 per card or $8 per 4 card set. Here are some examples of what I've made.
 Supplies: October Afternoon Thrift Shop patterned papers, PTI cardstock, Sentiment from PTI set "Embellishments", washi tape from Michaels, seam binding
  Supplies: My Minds Eye patterned paper, PTI cardstock, PTI Hexagon cover plate, scalloped border die, sentiments from Think Big Favorites sets from PTI

 Supplies: October Afternoon patterned paper, PTI cardstock, PTI Matt stack 1 & 2, heart border die, MFT lace border die.

 Supplies: October Afternoon Thrift Shop patterned papers, PTI cardstock, PTI hexagon cover plate, Spellbinders Oval dies, sentiments from PTI Pretty Peonies
 Both this set and the one below are 4 of the exact same card. Supplies listed below.
 Supplies: PTI cardstock, lowercase letter dies

 Supplies: October Afternoon Thrift Shop patterned papers, PTI Autumn Abundance patterned papers, PTI cardstock, PTI Bitty Background block die, sentiments from PTI Signature Greetings sets.

Supplies: PTI cardstock, PTI set Stitches and Swirls, Think Big Favorites, washi tape, Filigree Border die

Let me know what you think of them. Any suggestions on priceing would be very helpful too!  Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment