Saturday, February 7, 2015

Papertrey 2015 Anniversary contest - Day One






Hello! Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 8th anniversary from Feb 5-15 and they have a contest going each day. This blog post is my entry for Day One of the anniversary festivities. We were supposed to create a card using one of the provided sketches and one of the provided color schemes. I chose this color scheme:

and this sketch for my card:
This is the card I came up with:
Hop on over to Nicole's blog for more details about the anniversary festivities! So much fun!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Feather Finery
Cardstock: Stampers Select White, Ocean Tides, Smokey Shadow
Inks: Blueberry Sky, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Spring Rain, Smokey Shadow
Dies: Feather Finery, Wonderful Words

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I love how you did the background strip in the different shades...very striking! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I too am loving the colored accent strip and the feathers are a great detail.

    ReplyDelete