Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ready for 2016!

Hello! Happy new year! I hope this year brings you joy and peace! I have been putting together my new 2016 Moments Inked planner by Papertrey to get ready for the new year. I already have a lot to do the first week, so I thought I better get moving with it. I have all the birthdays and anniversaries for the year put in the planner already and have done a little decorating on the first two weeks. I don't do alot of decorating on the individual pages - I feel like that takes up space where I could be writing things. I purchased the binder system this year with the gray cover. It was looking a little plain on the outside, so I decided to cut my life verse out of vinyl using my Silhouette Cameo and apply it to the cover. It looks more finished an personalized now (to me anyway). What do you think? The good thing about it is that the vinyl can be taken off easily if I change my mind, without leaving any residue. The verse is a cut file from the Silhouette Store.
I'm ready for a new year. This past year has brought so much unrest in our country and I am looking forward to electing a new President - hopefully one of God's choosing that will bring our people back to Him. Hope you have a blessed new year!

1 comment: