Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Concord and 9th Birdie Banners Stamp set

Hello! I have recently discovered a new stamp company - Concord and 9th. I am loving some of their recent stamps. I did a whole series of cards using their Birdie Banners Stamp set for my daughter to encourage her in the Boston Marathon this year. I sent these to her over a period of two weeks before the race.
This was the first one I sent. It also uses the Banner Alpha Bits stamps for her name.
 Second card - again using the Alpha Bits stamps.
 Third card - uses Papertrey's Outline Alphabet for "Boston".
 Fourth card - all the little birdies stacked up.
 Fifth card - this one is all about Heartbreak Hill. She said she thought about those little birds when she was going up the hill. :)
 Inside of the 5th card.
 Card 1 to open at the end of the race.
 Card 2 to open at the end of the race - outside of the card.
 Inside of card 2.
 She really enjoyed the cards! Here is a picture of Kelly crossing the finish line - we are so proud of her!
Thanks for hanging with me to the end - lot's of pictures in this post!

#concordand9th #bostonmarathon2016

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Kelly!!!! Nice! Oh my gosh I love the cards you made they are so darn cute for the race!

    ReplyDelete