Thursday, June 2, 2016

More Concord and 9th

Hello! Here are a few more cards with my new Concord and 9th stamp sets. I am just loving the alphabet! Makes it look like I can do calligraphy!
These cards use the Wildflower, Beautiful Words and the Sophisticated Script Stamp sets.
This first one was watercolored using my Gansi Tambi watercolors.
This next one was colored with Copics.
This card uses the Friend Like You Die - very unique die!

 And last, but not least, the Flourish Stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day!

#concordand9th

1 comment:

  1. Susan these are all wonderful! I have a lot from Concord and 9th to photograph. Love the sentiment you created! I also have some on my craft room wall , Jesus I trust in You! Love your last card with the pretty colors and awesome background !

    ReplyDelete