Sunday, July 24, 2016

Papertrey Stamp-a-faire 2016: Master Color Recipes

Hello! I am so excited about Stamp-a-faire this year! I am participating at home this year and hope to learn alot of new techniques - from the Papertrey Masters!

The first challenge of the day on Saturday was to make a card using colors inspired by paintings by the Masters. We were given a list of paintings and PTI colors to use with each one. I chose "Date in the Park" by Leonid Afremov:

 

This is the card I came up with using PTI colors Scarlet Jewel, Terracotta Tile, Tropical Teal, New Leaf and Summer Sunrise. I also added a few lighter versions of these colors to fill in spaces. The black tree trunks are represented by the balloon lines. I added lots of Wink of Stella shimmer to the balloons, which is what you see in the picture as white dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment