Sunday, July 24, 2016

Papertrey Stamp-a-faire: Watercolor Like the Masters with Kay Miller

Hello! I am so excited about Stamp-a-faire this year! I am participating at home this year and hope to learn alot of new techniques - from the Papertrey Masters!

This is a card for Saturday's Watercolor Like the Masters with Kay Miller:
 Not sure about all these bright colors! I think I need alot of practice on this technique - good thing I have Kay Miller's video to watch over and over again! Hope you are enjoying the SAF day! I know I am!

3 comments:

  1. I love your colors and your Lupines are just gorgeous! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great! I love the background... I just couldn't seem to "get" that, no matter how many times I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think you did a beautiful job on this! I love your mix of flowers and colors! So glad you could play along with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete