Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Celebrate with Concord and 9th


Hello! I have recently discovered Concord and 9th - a relatively new stamp company. Their stamp sets and dies prove to be innovative and unique. I love the way they think out their designs so well to be used in many different ways. In their September release, they came out with dies and stamps to make 3 dimensional cards with Christmas themes! Both of those bundles are on the way to me, and I will be blogging about them soon. Love this design - just one more example of their innovative designs.

During the month of September, Concord and 9th is having a Celebration challenge as part of Creativity meets C9. You can read about it here http://www.wherecreativitymeetsc9.com/ch1/ 


Here is one of my cards for this challenge: It is a celebration of fall. I made a shaker card using the Layering Leaves dies. I cut the leaves from the card base, then inserted different colored ones back in. I backed the base with clear cardstock and made a shaker out of it. I filled it with little gold beads. It's hard to see the sparkle in this picture, but it really shakes and sparkles great! I just love how this turned out! 

Thanks for stopping by! Now go out and check out Concord and 9th here: http://concordand9th.com/

3 comments:

  1. Susan, bead shakers are my favorite! Love the beautiful autumn colors you used, and I totally believe you about the gold. I bet it is fantastic. Can't wait to see how you use your new bundles of Concord & 9th goodies. Thanks so much for joining us for our WCMC9 Celebration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous, Susan!! The leaves looks so pretty in all those colors, and the addition of the gold beads is such a lovely touch! So happy you could join us for our first challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Well done you. I've not used this stamp set yet, and now the pressure is on! :)

    ReplyDelete