Sunday, September 18, 2016

Concord and 9th 3D Chrismas card

Hello! I had fun playing with my new Concord and 9th Christmas stamps today! I just love these stamps and the dies that make 3D cards! So innovative! I decided to cut my card panels out of watercolor card stock so I could watercolor them. I used watercolor pencils and then blended with a water brush. I loved making the starry backgrounds!
 This is made with the Holy Night stamps and dies. There are no stamps for the figures, so I did the best I could to watercolor them.

I am entering these in the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge since it celebrates Christmas. The challenge this month is Celebrations. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your 3D card is beautiful, Susan, the watercolor looks wonderful! Thank you for playing along at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I saw this somewhere, maybe Instagram! It's stunning!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Susan! This sky is amazing looks so real!

    ReplyDelete