Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Papertrey Ink 10th Anniversary: Celebrating 2007

Hello! I am so excited to be able to participate in some of Papertrey's anniversary challenges this month! Nicole Heady has been highlighting each year Papertrey has been in business on her blog. Papertrey's first year was 2007. Her challenge each day is to create a card using a stamp set from that year, or use one of the cards on her blog as an inspiration if you do not have a set from that particular year. I have SO MANY Papertrey stamps - I don't think I will have a problem not having a set from every year!!


I chose to use Beautiful Blooms for my card for 2007. It was such fun to pull it out and use it again!

I stamped one of the floral outline images repeatedly on watercolor cardstock and colored them with my Zig markers. I added some leaves to fill in spots and then a sentiment from the set. I love how cheerful this card came out! Hope you get a chance to play along with these challenges also! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment