Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papertrey challenges - two in one

Hello there! Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 4th anniversary this week, and boy, do they celebrate in style! They have had some of the most fabulous prizes - things like $700 worth of stamps, $250 PTI gift certificate, designing a stamp set with Nicole Heady, going to stamp for a day with Nicole! OMG - how fun would that be! - anyway, two of the latest challenges are met by this card of mine. The Make it Monday challenge was to create a sentiments card using similar sentiments from different PTI stamp sets - it really surprised me how many "friend" stamps I had! Today's challenge was to use one of the color schemes used by the design team in their cards today. I picked the color scheme by Erin Lincoln  here:
I just love these colors together! I used "friend" sentiments from 13 different PTI stamp sets! Here's my card for both challenges:
I used vintage cream, ocean tides, dark chocolate PTI cardstock, fresh snow, ripe avocado, and dark chocolate ink, 1/4" white/cream silk ribbon from PTI, the Love Lives Here butterfly die, and "friends" sentiments from 13 different PTI stamp sets. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment