Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentines Day cards

Hello! This evening I've been working on my Valentine's Day cards for the kids and Lucas. I haven't started on Anthony's yet - waiting on inspiration for that. Here's what I came up with for the others.

For Lucas - trying not to get too mushy for an 8 year old boy - he's our new grandson. I used PTI stamp sets Fly Away and All around sentiments.

This is Davids' card - hope it's not too kiddish for a 27 year old...  I had to cut to back cover off the PTI bitty dots paper pack to get the red. I used PTI stamp set Tiny Treats Valentine, Spellbinders dies, and PTI baker's twine as well.
Both the girls got this card - Kelly & Jon because they are in the process of buying their first home, and Katie & Jon because they are celebrating their first Valentines Day as husband & wife. I used the PTI stamp set Love Lives Here, October Afternoon paper, and PTI bakers twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment