Saturday, February 12, 2011

PTI BIG Challenge

Today's Papertrey 4th anniversary challenge was to design a card with something BIG on it, in honor of the new stamp set Think Big Favorites coming out by Papertrey on February 15th. These BIG sentiments will be released a couple every month this year as small $5 sets. What a great resource for a card when you want to get it done quick. Puts the sentiment at center stage.
It took me awhile to come up with what I would do for this challenge, since I obviously don't have them in my possession yet, but I was up in my sewing room and came across this BIG layered flower I had made at a Make & Take at a scrapbook show near me a couple years ago. I can't remember the company that came up with these flowers, but it was a set of dies and stamps that went together. The fun part is adding all the bling to each layer!
I used the PTI By the Numbers impression plate on the pink cardstock background, a die cut from Filliable Frames #1, and stamps from Big Birthday Wishes. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment