Thursday, April 5, 2012

Friendship Jar Project

Hello! I decided the other day, that it was high time to pull out my Papertrey Friendship Jar stamp sets (I have all of them) and give them some love. I have been inspired by Melissa Phillips to use glitter more on my cards - I just love her Friendship Jar cards here and here. So I die cut a bunch of jars - big and small, and went to work. Some of these I made duplicates of because I liked them so much. Almost all the cards are covered with fine clear glitter, although it doesn't show up very well in these pictures. There's still lots of glitter on my desk, and I can count on my husband to let me know I have glitter on my face when he comes home in the evening. haha - I just tell him it's part of my sparkling personality - :)

Anyway - here are the cards and a couple tags - I made 10 cards total and two tags.

I used all PTI supplies (except for some ribbon and the red gingham paper). Stamp sets: Friendship Jars, Summer fillers, Spring Fillers, Framed Out #2, Postmarks, Background Basics Twinkle, Background Basics Argyle, PTI patterned paper.

Note: I just love PTI Enchanted Evening ink on Blueberry Sky paper (You've got Mail card). It really pops! Hope you enjoy! Now, to go clean up all that glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment