Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lovin' My New PTI April Goodies!

I've been playing all afternoon with my new stamps, dies, ink and paper from my Papertrey April release. I am just loving so many things from this release. I was a little on the fence about the Postmarks background stamps - but I'm SOOO glad I got it! It adds such a nice vintage flair to the backgrounds. I've used it in the cards below:
I've been playing with the Garden Variety and Garden Variety 2 sets too, as well as the YOF Collection and the new seed frame dies #2. To give you a better idea of how some of the purples work together, here is the Violet card up closer:
That's a royal velvet border, with a rustic cream front, stamped with Winter Wisteria ink, with a Lavender Moon seed packet. They all look great together IRL! You can see that Postmarks background better in this up close picture - don't you just love it?

Here is the second card, which is very similar:
It has a Dark Chocolate border, with the same rustic cream front, stamped with the Postmarks background in Dark Chocolate ink. The seed packet is cut from the striped Dark Chocolate paper pack. The sentiment is from Movers & Shakers. The twine in both cards is from the Twinery.
Hope you enjoy them! I'm also having fun playing around with my Strawberry patch stamps and the Perfect Patches die cuts - more to share on that a bit later. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I now want the postmark background stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love all the purples together on the first card. Lovely coloring on both sets of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE these.. you have me putting the postage background set in my cart.. and I THOUGHT I didnt need it! LOL!!
    Have a WONDERFUL day!

    ReplyDelete