Sunday, January 6, 2013

Papertrey Make It Monday #98 - Chalkboard Technique

Well, I'm just making it under the wire this week with the Make It Monday Challenge at Papertrey. I've been trying to find time to try this out all week, and here it is 10:30pm on Sunday, and I'm finally entering my card in the challenge! Good grief!

Anyway, Betsy Veldman demonstrated how to make a card with the chalkboard technique that is so popular right now for this Make It Monday. You can see the video on Nicole's blog here. I used a few of the new December sets on this card - With All My Heart, Stitched Sentiments, and one from the previous month, Sew Simple Borders. It was alot of fun, kind of "getting messy" with this card. I used PTI Enchanted Evening cardstock and Fresh snow ink, as well as Versamark ink and white embossing powder. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment