Friday, February 8, 2013

Papertrey 6th Anniversary DT Inspiration contest - card 1

Hello! Here is my entry for the Design Team Inspiration challenge from the Papertrey 6th anniversary contest on Day 1. I used Melissa Phillip's card for my inspiration. I have always loved the flet/paper flowers Melissa has made on her cards! She really knows how to layer paper an felt together for some gorgeous embellishments. Here is the card Melissa chose as one of her favorites, and the one I chose to use as my inspiration.



Hellofriend_meliphillips
Here is my case of her flowers (knowing that they will never be as beautiful as hers, but trying anyway!) :)
 
I used the notched flower dies, Beautiful Blooms 2 dies, Tremendous tags die, Mega Mixed Messages, Dear Jane Patterned paper and Ocean Tides patterned paper, as well as a left over scrap of die made when I cut two star borders. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for the inspiration Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment