Friday, February 8, 2013

Papertrey 6th Anniversary DT Inspiration contest - card 4

Hello! Back one more time to enter the Papertrey Design Team contest during the 6th anniversary week. This time I used Ashley Newell's card with the cute little banner of tags. I remember loving this card when she first put it up, but I never got around to caseing it until now. Here is Ashley's card:
Pinned Image Ashley put alot more time into making each little tag, which makes her so darn cute. :) I also just love the little metal pin things she used to hand the tags. These little tags always remind me of little babies, so I decided to make a baby boy card.
I didn't have any of the little hanger things like Ashley, so I used the little Tim Holtz paper clips instead. I used the Tiny Tags set and dies, the sentiment from Baby Button Bits, and Super Stripes background stamps. Also used spring rain patterned paper and the seeing stars border die. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for the inspiration Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment