Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Boutique Accessory Felt Hair Clips

Hello! I have spent the whole day working on some new felt hair clips for my etsy store. I used the Papertrey Boutique Accessories stamp set and die, and the Clever Barrettes Die. I used a mixture of Papertrey felt and some other I had in my stash. Here are some pictures of the finished clips:
 Heart 2 Heart butterfly and hearts
Flipping Out Sandal
 Flower Fusion Flower (not sure which one)
 No particular die - just circles

 Strawberry Patch Dies
These were fun to make, but took quite a while since I was making them up as I went. Next time I make them I think it will go faster. I'll probably make another of each for my granddaughter.
This last one I made a while ago. Lots of hand work on this one, but I like the results. You can see some felt clips I made before Papertrey came out with their Clever Barrettes dies here. Now I need to upload these pictures to my etsy site. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. These are all just so adorable, and I'm sure that they will be snapped up in a jiffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn in MichiganMay 7, 2013 at 6:19 PM

    All of your clips are so cute, Susan. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete