Saturday, August 24, 2013

Papertrey SAF 2013: Mixing Mists to Match Challenge


Mixing-Mists-to-Match-Recipe






Hello! I am submitting a card for the "Mixing Mists to Match" Challenge for the Stamp-a-faire 2013.I mixed up a small misting bottle with rubbing alcohol and then added 75 drops of Aqua Mist ink refil and shook it up. I then heat embossed the Queen Anne's lace from Meadow Greens with white embossing powder  onto a Tag Sale #1 diecut and then sprayed the mist over top. I then stamped a sentiment from the same set and misted over that too. I was wondering if the ink on the sentiment would run, but it did not - maybe because the mist is rubbing alcohol instead of water.  It was so fun to watch the image appear when the mist was sprayed! I am so excited to be able to make my own mists in the PTI colors now! All I have to do  now is buy a bunch of mister bottles and alot of rubbing alcohol! Here is my card:
Thanks for looking!  Susan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment