Saturday, August 24, 2013

Papertrey Stamp-a-Faire 2013


 SAF-2013-Logo 
Hello! I am excited to begin the day today with Papertrey's Stamp-a-faire 2013! I am at my stamping table ready to go. You will notice that I have my coffee cup with my new coffee cozy in my hand. This was so easy to put together! I'm excited to begin this day!




You can also see my first card for the "Breakfast Bake & Take" I chose the first color scheme here:
Color-Recipe-1
and this sketch:
SAF2013-Sketch-2
 Looking forward to the next challenge! Have a great day! 



3 comments:

  1. Good morning, Susan! Your card is so colorful and happy! I need to get started on mine, huh? :) Two hours behind already!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are all ready to go! And the card proves it: It look bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete