Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm ready for Easter!

Hello! I have been working like a crazy person these last couple weeks! I've been making things to go in my 4 grand kids Easter baskets. Although it's been alot of work, I really enjoy doing it. I like it when I can use my stash and talents to give cute things to them. I've been waiting for grandma-hood all my life. :)

Two of the things I've made for the three little one's baskets are carrots and peeps made out of minkee fabric - it's really really soft. I didn't have a pattern for the carrots, I just reasoned it out. I got the pattern for the peeps here. Then I made a little ribbon blankey for my newest grandbaby. Then I decorated each basket with their name, using Papertrey Banner Builder stamps and dies. I cut out a bunny tag for each basket too - with my Silhouette. Here are some pictures:





I hope they enjoy them. I'm glad I'm finally ready for Easter! Except for the food I have to fix - oh well! Hope you have a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, all the love that went into these baskets! Love the carrots and the blanket it adorable , I am going to have to make some. With 12 its getting harder and harder to make up all the fun things like I used to. I try but not as much homemade like yours. Hope you and your family have a Blessed Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete