Thursday, February 13, 2014

Papertrey 2014 Anniversary Building Blocks Challenge

Hello! Today, over on Nicole heady's blog here, she introduced a very neat stamp set based upon individual lines of a sentiment and breaking them down into "building blocks". This looks like a very useful set with matching dies! The anniversary contest today was all about going to each Design Team member's blog and rolling a dice (I used a Random Number Generator app on my phone), to "be assigned" one of nine different design elements to use on your card. here are the items I was given to work with:
Ashley's blog: Harvest Gold
Betsy's blog - Raspberry Fizz
Christina's blog - Aqua Mist
Danielle's blog - Classic Kraft
Dawn's blog - this sketch

Erin's blog - a Friends card
Heather's blog - Heat embossing
Laura's blog - felt
Melissa's blog - Embroidery floss





And here is the card I came up with:
I used the Lovely layers stamp set with all my elements.
The sentiment is a little hard to see - it is in Aqua Mist. And the embroidery floss is the french knows on the flower center. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment