Monday, February 10, 2014

Papertrey 2104 Anniversary Contest - Word Focal Point challenge

Hello! I am beginning to lose track of what day of the Papertrey anniversary it is! There have been so many new products sneaked and announced already that I have to admit, I am a bit overwhelmed! Today's challenge is all about using words as a focal point on our card. You can read more about it here on Nichole's blog. I chose to work with the Wonderful Words: Love die. Seems like I've had that aout alot in the last couple weeks. I've been making the coolest valentines for my grandchildren, which I will be sharing in the next couple days.
I created two cards for today's challenge. The first one used patterned paper form the Sweet Fairy paper pad from Prima, and the Love die cut in ombre shades.
 The second card is a shaker card made with the Fabulous Frames large die and the Love diecut. I also used one of the sentiment images from Love & Marriage in the background. I think maybe I put too many hearts in the shaker because they don't move around very easily. Oh well!
Hope you are enjoying all the anniversary goings on! Can't wait to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment