Saturday, November 15, 2014

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party Challenge #1






Hello! I am staying up late to play at the WMS Pajama Party tonight! The first challenge is Scandi Tags - to make a tag in red and white using Scandinavian style images. It seemed like Nordic Winter was a natural choice for this tag, and I used my new Picot #2 die for the tag. The tag is a little on the small side, but will work well with a small gift I think.

Can't wait to see what others come up with! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. The picot die makes a beautiful tag Susan! love the stamps you used and the little touch of brown on the edges! So glad you joined us at the WMS PJ party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute tag Susan and you nailed the Scandi look! Thank you so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the stripes down the side, they are so subtle and accent the red tree so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete