Saturday, November 15, 2014

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party Challenge #3

Hello! I am staying up late to play at the WMS Pajama Party tonight! The third challenge is Old Pajamas - we were supposed to use an older WMS Christmas set for a card or project. I pulled out Holiday Labels #14 and Compliments Of The Season for my card. It's been quite a while since I've used that label die, and it felt good to pull it out again - such a pretty shape! I stamped the frame in green, then clear embossed it. I stamped the sentiment from Compliments of the Season in Versamark and embossed it with Ranger Red Tinsel embossing powder. I mounted the label with foam tape onto a card covered with some Christmas patterned sheet music paper.


Can't wait to see what others come up with! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card , love the colours & glittery embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Susan, it's got that Instant Christmas feeling! Love it!

    ReplyDelete