Saturday, November 15, 2014

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party Challenge #2

Hello! I am staying up late to play at the WMS Pajama Party tonight! The second challenge is Wrap It Up Warm - to make a gift bag or box with a cozy feel. I have had several small Pringles cans sitting around, just waiting to find a use for. My husband takes one each day in his lunch, so they are accumulating quickly! I thought this would be great container for some Christmas candy to give as a gift for neighbors. With the plastic lid, it would stay fresh. So I wrapped the can with some kraft paper stamped with the stitched quilt block from Secret Santa in red. I stamp a couple of the sentiments from the same set along the top and bottom. I also cut a circle with my circle Nestabilities and stamped it with Elf Approval stamp for the lid.  I think the kraft paper paired with the stitched block looks very warm and cozy!



Can't wait to see what others come up with! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift box & a very clever idea for upcycling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wrap looks wonderful on the repurposed chip container! what a great size for a sweet gift! the stampings look lovely on the kraft paper - the twine is a nice touch around the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these make super little gift boxes Susan!! lovely entry, red and kraft is such a cozy combo!

    ReplyDelete