Friday, July 20, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things Stamps

I have discovered a line of stamps from My Favorite Things called "Pure Innocence". They just speak to my heart. :) I love coloring them with my Copic markers too. Each one has a personality of it's own. I have a zillion Papertrey Ink stamps, and I love them dearly, but this line of stamps just makes me think of my grandchildren. :) They are so much fun to color!

This one is "A Cart Full of Friends". PTI cardstock used.
 This one is "Goldfish Girl". Used PTI heart border and patterned paper.
 This one is "Splish Splash". Used PTI cardstock, patterned paper, Spellbinders Nestabilities,  and MFT Fishtail Stax Dies.
 This one is "Dog Gone-Cute". Used PTI cardstock, various patterned paper, Spellbinders Nestabilities,and MFT Fishtail Stax dies.
Thanks for looking - I'm sure I'll be back with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment