Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mac-A-Doodles stitcheries

One of the things I like to do while watching totally worthless TV, is to work on stitcheries. I have done a ton of these over the years. I'm going to share a few of them with you today from patterns from a company name Mac-A-Doodles. If you have the time, go to her site and read about how her company got the name Mac-A-Doodles - it is both heartbreaking and heart warming at the same time. These are three of the stitcheries of her's that I have done - there are several more I've done, but they are seasonal, and packed away with my Christmas and Fall decorations.
I just love her style, and love stitching out Scripture. She also sells wooden frames to frame the stitcheries, but I usually just add borders and quilt it and hang it with a couple stick pins.  I am proud to support someone who turned tragedy into triumph. Thanks for your faith Deb!

No comments:

Post a Comment