Thursday, June 19, 2014

2014 Father's Day cards

Hello! I wanted to share the Father's Day cards I made this year, mostly using cut files from the Silhouette store. The first one is for one of my son-in-laws. He is very handy around the house and there isn't a tool he doesn't have. I thought he would enjoy this card, along with a Home Depot gift card.

 And this next one was for my second son-in-law, who loves to grill outside. They eat alot of really healthy food, thus the artichoke on the inside. He also got a Home Depot gift card.
 Back of card


 This one is for my Father-in-law. He is pretty old school, and I made this from the Papertrey set Handy Hardware. I also used some patterned paper from a 6x6 pad for the rulers.
And last, but not least, is this one I made for my husband, who is an avid fly fisherman. I used a
WPlus9 set - Fish and More - for the accessories, and a free cut file for the vest, gotten from Dawn's blog here.
Did you make any Father's Day cards this year? Although my dad has passed away, I still make them for other Father's - the father of my kids, the fathers of my grandkids, and my husband's father. I think they deserve some special recognition of their day too! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment