Monday, June 23, 2014

A Couple Cards to Share

Hello! I wanted to share a couple cards I made today with new PTI sets I just got int he mail. I've held off getting Doodlie-Doo for a long time, but after seeing so many fantastic cards made with this set, I finally caved it! I don't have the dies yet- waiting for them to come back in stock. What a fun set! I don't think you could go wrong with this set. I also used my new No Strings Attached set on the corners. I love the dimension these give! I used Nicole's trick to add a shadow with a T1 Copic marker to the strings to give them dimension. It really made a difference!
 And this card uses the new Cats Meow set. Soooo cute! And I'm a cat lover - so this will be used alot. This card is for my granddaughter. I especially love the little paw prints in the set! So fun in the background! I colored this kitty to look like one of our kitties.
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having fun stamping too!

No comments:

Post a Comment