Sunday, June 8, 2014

Papertrey Make-It-Monday #167 DIY Notebooks

Hello! I really enjoyed this week's Papertrey Make--It-Monday done by Erin Lincoln! She showed us how to make our own little notebooks. These will make such cute little gifts for people! IF I can give any away! They are just so cute!

My first notebook uses some owl stamps I recently purchased from Darcie's Heart and Home at my local scrapbook store. These owls are just the cutest thing EVER! Can you tell I love owls??? I colored them in with Copics.

I used up a lot of scrap cardstock I had on hand because I couldn't bear to use up my precious PTI cardstock on the pages. I used Papertrey Aqua Mist patterned paper for the outside cover. 


 The second notebook I made used Beautiful Butterflies and a watercolor stamping technique. Not sure how I feel about the looseness of it. The sentiment is from PTI's Sweet Cheeks set. Again, I used scrap cardstock for the inside.


Hope you enjoyed these little notebooks! Did you make any? There are soooo many cute ones over on Nicole's blog! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment