Monday, June 2, 2014

Graduation Time!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I have a few people in my circle of family and friends - probably like you - that are graduating this year. This came upon me quickly this year. Since my kids are all grown and out of school, and I'm not normally thinking about the end of the school year. I have a couple stamp sets for graduations, but decided this year to use some grad images from the Silhouette Online store. Here are a couple of the cards I made:


  I used the following shapes in the Silhouette Store: Class of 2014 #58303, and Congrats Grad Phrase #60294, as well as patterned paper from the Fancy Pants Park Bench paper pad and some American Crafts Christmas glitter paper (cuts beautifully on the Cameo!).

Hope you are having a good day today! Have you made any graduation cards this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment