Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Hello! I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I made cards for my three children and for my grandchildren. Thought I would share them here.


This is the card I sent all three of my children. There is glitter on the shamrock, and the "Sparkle" is heat embossed with green sparkle embossing powder. The inside has an Irish blessing from WaltzingMouse:

"May you have all the happiness and luck that life can hold,

and at the end of all your rainbows may you find a pot of gold."

 

                                                                                                                                                               And these are the two cards I sent my grandchildren. The one on the left was for the three in Virginia, and the froggy is for the one in Philadelphia. Both of these cards are made with shapes from the Silhouette library.
And here is a picture of my little 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. I hope it makes you smile like it did for me!
 

Supplies:
Sparkle card: Papertrey white cardstock, PaperSource shamrock stamp, sentiment from Building Blocks set - Papertrey, Judikins Forest Twinkle embossing powder, New Leaf ink - Papertrey, Versafine Black Onyx ink

Lucky cards: Papertrey white cardstock, shapes, patterns from Silhouette online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment