Wednesday, March 12, 2014

W9 Cupcake Fun!

Hello! I purchased Sweet Treats from WPlus9 serveral weeks ago, and just this week was able to order the dies that go with it. I have loved making these sweet little treats! The cupcakes come together so easy, and I just can't stop using the "Seize the Cupcake" sentiment! So fun. The blug tag is from Lil' Inkers.
 I used a sparkly glitter pen on the petals and perfect pearls liquid for the icing. Aren't the little flags in this set so cute?
 This card uses the dies for the cupcakes and the stands. Glitter abounds! Background paper is Lemon Tart Bitty Dots from PTI. Love the "Happy, Happy, Happy" sentiment - always makes me think of Duck Dynasty! haha

 This card uses some cupcake patterned paper (My Minds Eye???) and washi tape for the little flags. The sentiment is from Bountiful Banners by PTI. Below is the inside of the card, which uses the W+9 cupcake and the cute sentiment.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment