The first thing I did was to fuse some of the Pellon Vinyl Fuse to the piece of fabric I wanted to use for the sewing kit. Then I used the Lunchbox Die to cut the fabric.
I then used one of the shorter Stitching Lines dies to cut holes where the two larger pieces fold.
I then cut out two coordinating pieces of Papertrey felt sized 2 1/4" x 3 1/2". I then diecut the holes about 1" in from one end of the felt using the Stitching Lines die again.
I then lined up all three lines of holes - the two layers of felt on the top and the lunchbox diecut fabric on the bottom, wrong side up.
I then stitched through all three layers using a back stitch and coordinating thread.
I added a small piece of stick-on Velcro to the top and bottom of the outer layer of vinyl fabric for a closure. I would have used a Velcro dot if I had one, but I didn't, so I just used a bit of what I had.
I would recommend using Fray Check around the edges of the fabric to prevent fraying. That would also be a good idea on the edges of any fabric coin purses you make. It's available at any of the big box fabric stores in the notions section. It's clear and doesn't show at all when it is dry.
I'm going to make a bunch of these to give out to my friends and my daughters. They are always handy. One more thing I might add is a safety pin or two clipped on to the page that had the needle. Thanks for looking!